I came across a spree selling Korean Totes and I fell in love with this
rainy street tote
and this!
Welcome tote
So nice right?
It's big enough for A4
and looks so cool and nice for weekends and casuals!
I like it best as it can be zipped up fully hence, no worries as to if others can take my belongings or something like that. So nice lor!!!
But it's pretty expensive (almost $40) for a brandless tote like this... and I'm desperately trying to save $$$ and Godma is saying for $40 might as well get the Anya, "I'm not a plastic bag" which is out of stock WORLDWIDE but her friends can get it at about $50.
How?? Should I spend the $$ but I really need to save $$ but on the other hand, I really like the tote too!
But then again, what are the chances of me using it? I think pretty seldom too lor... Since now, weekends, besides going to church on Sunday mornings, we basically hole up at home. And I have more than enough bags for Sundays.
BUT, SOOOOOO pretty lar!!!
Saturday, August 11
So nice!!!
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
7:54:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment