Friday, August 3

On afternoon leave...

And I went to enjoy with my bestie. =)

First, we went for a good lunch at this Korean restaurant in Far East Plaza. I must say this restaurant is value for money! For a mere $12 or so, we got to enjoy the Claypot rice, coupled with the side dishes, soup and dessert! Wow! I was suitably impressed. I like the side dishes and the claypot rice is good too! Served in the traditional clay bowl! It's not obvious, but the portion of the rice is really huge! Both of us cannot finish it in the end. The side dishes consists of the Egg Omelets, Celery, BIG Bean Sprouts, Kim Chi, Potatoes and a green veg. I like the Bean Sprouts best of all, Very tasty! =) Good lunch at a good and affordable price! Worth going for a meal!

Obviously, after a good and satisfying lunch, must go and walk off those calories!

I'm in the quest for black shoes and heels as I only have 1 precious pair now and I cannot wait till that pair is gone before searching for new ones. So after the lunch, my quest began. Tri of course walked around with me and really! Shopping with gal is SOOOO different from shopping with Hubby!

Check my loot if you doubt my statement!Within that 2 hours, I walked away with 2 black pairs from Mondo at an affordable $39.80 and then another pair from Tinkertoes.

Actually, I do not meant to get the TT heels... But there were having a promotion, 1 pair for $21.90, 2 for $39.90 and 3 pairs for $53.90! And I only got it when we re-routed back the 2nd time. Tri saw some black heels that interests her and she began choosing, some how, she only manage to get 2 pairs. I happen to just parade around in the TT heels and to my surprise it was comfortable and fit well! So I got it to get the 3 pairs for $53.90, which works out to be about $17.95 each! Very cheap right?

How can miss it like that, so of course get lor. =)

End up, I bought these 3 pairs, which costs me about $58 in total, which works out be to LESS than $20 each!!!

Such a good buy! =)

Ok, NO more shoes till end of this year!

No comments: