Booked our seats for Israel end of this year this afternoon. From this moment on, I really must save. No more unnecessary purchases!
Costs include almost everything except for our winter clothings and also travel insurance. Still another amount of $$ to be spent. So MUST, M-U-S-T save!!
Collected lots of stuff from Jeanie earlier today too. Wine mask, eye masks and cosmetics. Which I've already paid for much earlier.Very heavy lei! 2 tubs of Red Wine gel masks, 1 box of Lavender and Rose eye mask. (Still waiting for a box of Lily & Jasmine mask, which Jeanie forgot to take and I forgot to pass her, her CD! -_-"), an eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and the MM mascara.
Nothing much for today, rather standard day, lunch, take things, sign and book tour, mass and then dinner.
The good thing was, I finally found a black A line skirt for my jackets and formal wear events! I only have 1 formal skirt now and that piece is so over worn that it's beginning to have little fur balls sticking to the material and also it's just a tad short. So, I've been looking for a A line skirt for some time, and I finally found it in G2000 after dinner! Best is it's on sale, so I only pay $23 for that.
Also got myself another pair of black pants, which is a bit pricy, but their pants suit me so no choice... and since my current pair has split open... I got to get a new pair =/ Growing too fat that's why! =(
And after these 2 purchases, I bought nothing else.
I'm on a "save $$$ mission", I know. So I cannot anyhow spend anymore.
Sunday, August 19
No more turning back.
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
1:35:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment