Tuesday, August 28

Promoted!

I've been feeling pretty lazy in blogging recently. Also partly owing to the fact that I hardly have time to even breadth at work, hence the lack of updates.

I'm currently so tied down with work as we're gonna have this 1 day competition next week which leads to the grand opening which will be held in mid October... and even at this moment in time when the competition is next Wednesday, there are things which are not confirmed or needs to be changed and finalised. My goodness!

Anyway, that aside. I wanna shout to the world....

I had a PROMOTION!!!! =D

My darling Goddaughter, Clara is finally here!!! Today!! =D

From the mms that her mommy sent me, she's a cutie, definitely going to break some hearts when she grows up and she's sooo adorable and cute!

Will be going to visit her tomorrow and to meet her for the 1st time!

I'm excited! =D

No comments: