Saturday, August 11

Hot hot weather...

and the next best place to go will be...It's a good place to chill out... LITERALLY! Some more, all decked out in my favorite color, PINK!
It's not a cartoon for kids... lots of artistes go there and over the week ends, it's absolutely crowded with teens to chill out!

They served HOME MADE ice cream! I tried their milo dino and it's heavenly! Not too sweet and yet the milo tastes is strong. I like!

Well, if ice cream is not your thing, then they serve coffee too. Even their sugar is packed in pretty pink sachets! I love this place already, if not for the food, then for the decor and packaging!

I guess, the boss should be a lady, who simply loves pink too! The little shop is just so cute and pretty. But when I say little, I really mean little. Though there's like cozy corners in the shop, but seating is very limited. It's good to do take-aways, I guess.

Everything is in shades of Pink! The decor, tables, chairs, armchairs, the logo, the sugar and yes!!! Loyalty card!How NOT to like this place, you tell me?! Such good ice cream, coffee, desserts and nice, pretty, cozy decor!!!So, the next time, if you are in the area, do check out Icekimo for cravings of the sweet tooth and to just chill out.

P.s. I really feel so happy just looking at the cute cartons and the pretty pink really just perks up my day! =D

No comments: