Ever since my beautician recommended me to Cellnique, Pro Sebum Gel, I'm sold.
That drop of goodness really helps me to reduce my black/white heads and also my facial pores are not so obvious anymore. Plus, this gel is totally NOT oily and it gets absorbs into the skin very fast! I'm a fan mann.
So last week, before my weekly kick box, I went to Sasa again, actually with JUST the intention of getting Tri's present but I walked around and after getting Tri's present, I saw that Cellnique is having promotion.
Buy 1 and get a 5ml Pro Sebum Gel free. Which I think is very useful for my upcoming trip, which by the way, I'm already starting to look around for miniatures of items that I'm using so that I don't have to bring the big bottles of everything I'm using all the way to Israel.
Anyway, back to Cellnique, so buy 1 bottle of the Pro Sebum and get a 5ml free. I was tempted to just get 1 bottle, since I'm using it and also can keep a new bottle at home lor.
Just as I was going to walk away with just 1 bottle, the SA came up to me and told me that buy 2 bottles and get the "Algae Cleansing Gel" with Green Tea extract in Full size, totally free, which is not being sold in Singapore currently. Of course, she went on to say how good how good it was la. But I was really thinking I also don't use other cleansers ma, using and happy with Fancl. Then I think think, cleansers... more or less the same la. If this is free, then I also can save on Fancl lor. So ok la. Maybe it's a good deal after all. =/
So I went ahead and got myself these... yups... 2 bottles of Cellnique Pro Sebum Gel... which I think can last me till the end of this year on daily usage without having to buy anymore.
But remember, what interests me was the 5ml freebie, not the cleanser. SO, I asked the SA, if I get 2 bottles, means I only get the cleanser but not the 5ml right? She say ya. =/ Then I told her, if that's the case, I'll just get 1 bottle since I'm not using the cleanser.
But, these SA also good lar. They have such sweet mouth and also to make you purchase more and more, they'll say... "ok la, for you, special. I give you the Gel also but you don't tell others la... But of course, tell your friends got the Cleanser promotion!"
So, in the end, I got myself 2 bottles of the full size of the Sebum Gel and along with it, came the freebies.... =) There's also a white bag that is given with a purchase of above $120.Anyway, that bag is not very nice... but since I don't really like it, I can either sell it or just give it to someone lor... which this "someone" has not materialized yet.
The cleanser box looks very big hor, actually when open up, inside there's a 1/3 stand that makes the bottle stand right in the middle thus giving the impression that the cleanser is a big bottle. But actually, it's not very big lor! About the normal size of those liquid cleaners that can be bought from the market. And according to the SA, the cleanser is worth RM$89. How true, I'm not sure.And I can only say hor, this Cellnique really does make sure that their sample products are NOT for sale, with their labels being plastered round the box.
So, yups, happy with my purchases coz I did not overspend since this is something that I'll need to get down the road for my expensive face.
Best is that, along the way, can save $$ on my some other items! =D
Monday, August 27
Convert me...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
10:14:00 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment