After attempting to work on the silly COR 100, TMA 01 till 1 plus AM this morning, my brain is too full and worked up to let me fall asleep peacefully!
Thus, I toss and turn till almost 3 am before I fell peacefully asleep, this in itself IS a feat!!! The weather was so warm, coupled with my sore back and over-zealous brain, I marvel that I could actually fall asleep!
But I woke up at an UNEARTHLY 5am! -_-"'
And by 8.30am, I really can no longer lie in bed. So up I got. And mind you, THIS IS a SUNDAY!!! I've never woke up so early on my own on a Sunday before! All the time, I'm trying to stretch the precious mins I can spend in bed before I had to crawl out and ready myself for church.
Gosh...
The weather is getting to me, my back is irritating me, the stupid TMA is KILLING me!!!!
ARGH!!!!
Sunday, August 12
Sleepness night...
Lovingly posted by
Saroette
at
9:24:00 AM


No comments:
Post a Comment