Friday, August 31

Best Uncle I've ever met!

Last Sunday, as hubby and I was on our way to CTK for morning mass, we met the BEST SBS driver that we've ever met in our entire SBS bus rides ever!It's this Indian driver that I only manage to take a side view off. He's really very nice, friendly and polite!

As the bus moves off, he'll say, next stop is what what what, and if the bell is pressed, he'll say, bus stopping. Don't get up first. Wait till the bus has stopped. Slowly, take your time, safetly is most important. When passengers get up, he greets them, when they get down, he wishes them have a nice day, goodbye. But sadly, I noticed, hardly anyone returned his greetings. =(

I'm sooo impressed by this driver! Really enjoyed the bus ride, very very much. Of course, I also can imagine if someone was in a rush or already late and he tells everyone to slowly, that passenger will be fraustrated. But nevertheless, where to find a driver like that?

I think SBS are now calling the drivers, "Bus Captains"? This indian uncle deserves the tittle 100%!!! Where to find someone like that who takes such pride in his job?

I hope, tomorrow as we go for mass, we'll get to see him again! =D

No comments: