Tuesday, August 21

I feel...P-I-S-S-E-D!!!

I've no idea why and I simply CANNOT understand why too!

Maybe, you, gentlemen out there can explain to me, why on earth when I asked hubby a question, he simply WILL not answer me?

It can't be he did not hear me, because just 1 second ago, he replied me. Cannot be the next second, he suddenly did not hear me right?

It cannot be my question is too tough to answer, and he need to think soo long. My question was merely "Do you think from Dome to our house, I should go down now?" Ok.. I know the question don't make sense, but I was talking to him just 1 second ago telling him, I'm meeting Cin downstairs and she's traveling from Dome to our place in a cab. Followed by the question. Hence, I don't think he need a full 10 seconds to answer me "Yes" or "No".

And I can prove that he was just not bothered to answer me. Coz I was talking to him just a few seconds ago. So he know full well that I was there. He knew that the conversation had not ended as I had just asked him a question. I had to do a very very loud "OEI" before he answered me.

I'm pissed.

I've told him countless times, if he hears me, answer me!!!! Ok, he need not answer me in full or have a ready answer all the time. But being a woman, I accept answers such as "hmmm", "Ya", "orh" or just a nod from him!!!

But he just refused to do so!

WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT IN GIVING ME AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT HE HAD HEARD ME????

And this is NOT the first time! I've told him countless times to at least acknowledge me!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: