Sunday, August 5

For da office

I'm getting sick of my plastic card holder breaking and snapping and buying and then repeat the whole process all over again... so finally decided to invest more to get a better one for office!

Got myself a cool black looking card holder, yesterday when Hubby and I went to Metro. I think it's a tad too big but the extra space will be good enough for me to slot in a few dollar notes for those emergencies. =) This was the only one I found and there was 20% off so decided to get it.

Don't play play ar... Gold Lion ok! =P

Wanted something not so manly actually, but there isn't anything else already, so get this. I was kind of debating and considering between the Pink, Blue or this... as our given landyard is Blue. The Pink seemed too outstanding, so after all the debates, finally decided on this.

Really hope this will last me for sometime a LONG time! I really so sian of buying the plastic card holder all the time.

No comments: